Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday

I decided to do something other than drawing today. I was thinking I was getting lazy and just picking up a pencil to sketch everyday. Not that it is a bad habit to get into to but I wanted to change things up a bit. I used to love knitting but got out of the habit. I started a baby bootee the other day but this evening decided to tackle "the albatross jumper". This is a sweater I started 2 years (!) ago for Ciaran. For months it has been nearly done except for a bit of the collar. I couldn't bear to finish it because the collar wasn't going the way I wanted it to so I hide it away. He has been very patient about the wait.

Finally I slogged through it tonight, cast off and wove all the ends in. I just have t0 block it tomorrow or press it.

No comments:

Post a Comment